Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cats are Bad People

Cats have no respect for human life. They just like to fuck shit up. Look at this cute little fucker. He knows he is cute posing with that machine gun. Fuck you cat.

Oh great! Not only did Fluffy develop a drinking problem, but he smokes too? I wonder where he gets the money to pay for booze and cigs, you fucking thief. What a waste of kitty sperm.

Oh, so not only do you freeload on my beer, but you touch my TV remote and sit on the couch all day. What happened to getting that job you said you were gonna get. You smug little bastard.

Awww, how cute. I buy just enough toilet paper to last me the month, and you fuck it all up. What the fuck? How did you even take it out of the plastic wrapping? I dont even wanna know, you little druggie. Go ahead and keep playing with my TP, I dont need it. Im gonna start using your box, you little shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment